* Lets meet at Tartu Maamess 16-18 April, 2020. You will find Aiasõber in main Exhibition Hall. This time we exhibit a rich selection of roses and strawberry frigo plants. Also bulbs and perennials are not missing.
* Visit us at the Türi Flower Fair on May 15-17, 2020. You’ll find Aiasõber’s Display on the traditionally large lawn. This time we offer wide selection of perennial flowers and roses for the fair. For those who wish, we will bring their orders free of charge to the fairground.
* Long Shopping Day will be held on June 19-20, 2020. Yes – two days this time! On Friday, June 19th, we will open the sale garden at 7:00 am and stay open until 8:00 pm. On Saturday we are open from 8am to 6pm. We offer a rich selection of price surprises over a long day of purchase. It is very useful for your wallet to attend at Aiasõber’s Long Shopping Day.
* Open Farm Day 2020 at Aiasõber’s sale garden will take place on July 17, 18 and 19. The Estonian Open Farm Day is organized by the Ministry of Rural Affairs in cooperation with the Rural Economy Information Center. This year, the Estonian Farmers ‘Confederation and the Estonian Leader LAGs are also partners.
On July 19th (Sunday) starting at 11am and 2pm, you can take part in garden tours in the Collector’s Garden, get an overview of garden-daylily hybridisation, cater and have a chance to play beach tennis on the lawn. We are also upgrading the program.
* The Home Garden and Garden Day Lily Collection is open to the public June 01 – September 05, 2020. The home garden features approximately two thousand different garden plants and garden day lily collections with over 200 different varieties. A garden ticket can be purchased at the cash desk during the sale garden opening hours. A garden ticket costs 5 euros. Garden guides can be ordered for an extra fee. The guide fee is 15 euros per tour. See also Purchase Information.